Occidental Grand Papagayo
Occidental Grand Papagayo in Costa Rica All-Inclusive Hotel : Also Features Resorts in the Riviera Maya, Playa Del Carmen, Mexico’s Mayan Riviera: Occidental Grand Resorts:
Occidental Grand Cozumel – Occidental Grand Xcaret – Occidental Grand Aruba – Occidental Grand Papagayo. Occidental Grand All Inclusive Resorts In - Dominican Republic – Mexico – Aruba – Costa Rica
Welcome to the all- inclusive Occidental Grand Papagayo!
The luxurious, open-air lobby of the Occidental Grand Papagayo transports guests with the exotic trappings of a pure tropical escape. The untamed, natural beauty of Costa Rica's Northern Pacific coastline echoes the sentiment. From spectacular bluffs to warm ocean waters below, the unspoiled ecodiversity this rich land offers simply carved out the perfect spot for the Occidental Grand Papagayo. This exclusive, all-inclusive resort where premium service meets a breathtaking location is just a 35-minute ride from Liberia International Airport.
The all-inclusive rates allow guests to enjoy meals in three restaurants, unlimited snacks and drinks, including an open bar in four bar areas, a weekly cocktail party, endless daily activities and sports, Fun Club and live evening entertainment - all included in the nightly room rate. Couples, newlyweds, families and business travelers alike can find their way to Pura Vida, or "pure life," and open their minds to the limitless adventure possibilities in this incredible setting. Explore the Occidental Grand Papagayo and the sheer beauty of its pristine locale today with a virtual tour.
With over 160 rooms situated in 23 buildings, the Occidental Grand Papagayo blends harmoniously along the bluff showcasing stunning ocean views and extraordinary sunsets. Deluxe rooms at the Occidental Grand Papagayo are designed with
- chic, neutral colors on crisp linens,
- natural wood furnishings,
- tile floors,
- a private balcony or
- terrace with partial views of the bay and are equipped with modern conveniences.
All rooms feature
- one king or two twin beds,
- smoke alarms
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom with shower/bathtub
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV
- In-room safe
- Coffee maker
- Iron & ironing board
- Balcony or terrace with seating area
- Crib & extra beds available upon request
room rates and availability based on your
travel dates, Click
For complete travel packages,
including airfare and accommodations, Click
Costa Rica's natural beauty surrounding the Occidental Grand Papagayo inspires guests to both extremes of the activities spectrum: Some simply crave down time in a poolside chaise lounge where the lush surroundings enhance total relaxation. Adventuresome guests embrace the all-inclusive features this resort offers - many choices around two free-form pools, Fun Club and Fitness Center:
- Bird watching
- Daily recreational activities schedule
- SCUBA clinic in the activities pool
- Tennis on an illuminated indoor court
Once beachside, guests discover the calm, warm bay waters are perfect for non-motorized water sports covered in the all-inclusive plan. The water sports office provides equipment to kayak and snorkel. And tall canopy trees along the base of the bluff mean ample natural shade for lounging and monkey and exotic bird watching.
The Occidental Grand Papagayo spa receives guests by appointment for an additional fee for
- massage in a private hut under the canopy trees,
- sauna room,
- steam room,
- relaxing facials and
- salon services.
Resort staff strives to make every convenient service available to all guests. Please inquire as needed 24-hour in advance for
- babysitting services,
- laundry facilities,
- on-call medical attention,
- fax service,
- meeting facilities,
- organized tours from the hotel,
- car rental and
- currency exchange.
Restaurants & Bars
No greater compliment exists above the word-of-mouth rave review. And guests of the all-inclusive Occidental Grand Papagayo rave most over the delectable dishes and incomparable service in our three restaurants - one buffet and two a la carte choices, all included in the room rate.
- L'Buffet features an international buffet where nightly themes delight guests with fresh island fare in an elegant atmosphere.
A la carte dining options include:
- The Italian, giving guests sunset views to further enhance the expertly-prepared Italian favorites in a formal, fine dining atmosphere and
- D'Oriental, a serene Japanese/Asian fusion restaurant complete with shoji screens and tatami rooms for privacy and teppanyaki table where exquisitely-prepared specialties sizzle on the grill at your table. Dinner reservations required at The Italian and D'Oriental, where gentlemen are requested to wear long pants.
For lunches and snacks poolside,
- The Snack Bar satisfies with cool drinks and a quick bite throughout the day.
- The Lobby Bar delivers drink specialties which slow the day's pace; then live; nightly music is the perfect companion to a happy-hour cocktail.
- Later, evenings heat up in The Disco where great drinks and dance hits equal good times.
Restaurants & Bars/Hours of Operation
3 Restaurants/3 Bars
L'Buffet/International buffet-style dining. Breakfast 7- 10:30am; Lunch 12:30 - 3pm; Dinner 6:30 - 9:30pm.
The Italian/Italian cuisine a la carte dining. Dinner 6:30 - 9:30pm.
D'Oriental/Japanese & Asian fusion a la carte dining. Dinner 6:30 - 9:30pm.
The Snack Bar/Drinks 10am - 5:30pm; Lunch/snacks 12 noon - 5pm.
The Lobby Bar/Cocktails & drinks. 11am -11pm.
The Disco/ Drinks & dancing. Open 7pm - 2am (Adults only 11:30pm - 2am).
For Rates and Availability Please Call or
Email Our Offices.
Toll Free (888) 774-0040 or 305-774-0040
Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 6:00 PM EST